The Help Menu provides access to the ImageMatics PE Slide Show Software Help files (Contents), access to additional help and tutorial resources for creating photo screen savers, photo slideshow publishing, the ImageMatics web site, access to technical support and contact information, access to online updates of the slideshow software and access to purchase and registration functions. The Help menu is shown below.
The Help menu functions provide the following services:
- Contents: Brings up the software's resident Help system contained within the program
- Online Help and Tutorials; Provides access to the online Help and resource center on the ImageMatics website. Here you will find more detailed instruction, tips, examples, and FAQs. This is the recomended Help source.
- Technical Support : provides you with contact information for ImageMatics support and services.
- ImageMatics Home Page: A link to the product's homepage on the ImageMatics web site.
- Check for Updates: Your current installed version number will be checked against the most current version of the product available. If upgrades are available you will be given the option to replace and install your current version. Checking for updates frequently insures you that your product is always the latest.
- Purchase / Register: Here you may connect directly to the secure shopping cart and purchase the software thus removing the watermark from your output. Once you purchase the software you will receive an email from us with installation instructions. Once you have received an email from us click on the Received Email button in the Registration dialog and you will be prompted to enter your order number (contained in the e-mail) and the e-mail address you used when you purchased the product. After entering this information you will get a dialog indicating that your software has been successfully installed. If you receive any other message follow its directions to register. If you have difficulty registering contact us.